Feeds RSS

Saturday 25 April 2009

ON MY FIRST MINERAL MAKEUP'S ARRIVAL

Yup! They've finally arrived.

My hubby broke the news to me on a lovely Thursday afternoon and told me that Emirates Post contacted him and informed him that some of my purchases already arrived.

To my surprise, the ones that arrived first were the ones that I least expect.

My sifter jars arrived along with my mineral makeup from Earthen Glow Cosmetics. I was so excited to see them that I would really love to rush out from my office and go straight home to try and test my MMUs! Wow!

When my hubby fetched me from work, I forgot to kiss him first, but instead I asked for my MMUs! I was opening the parcel inside the car and was not able to wait to reach home first.

When I tried it on, it's really worth the wait...

I only put a few amount on the jar cover and applied onto my face, but it's really wonderful. My hubby even noticed the difference between regular makeups and my new MMUs.

Today, I received an email from Joppa telling me that the shipment they sent me was returned to them. Now at least I know that it will reach me (I don't care if it'll take long) because now I have given them my correct address.

I will definitely be ordering some more soon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment