Feeds RSS

Saturday 9 May 2009

ON MY EVERYDAY MINERALS HAUL

I received a call from the PO today telling me that my haul from Everyday Minerals has arrived! I immediately rush to the PO with my daughter and hubby to pick it up.
The package was sent on 25 March 2009 and it only arrived today. I really don't know if this is the normal delivery period for EDM because it was really long....
Anyway, after receiving the package and after an hour or two in the mall, we went home and opened my package. This is what I got:
Taaa daaaa:
This is the Spring Collection consisting of three eyeshadows, one blush and one eye shadow brush. In their website, it says that there should be one Postcards eyeliner, but it's missing.
This is the Lavender Collection with four eyeshadows and one eye kabuki brush.
This is In the Garden eyeshadow that I really felt in love with in their website, so I ordered one.

My medium bronzer finishing powder.
The 5-piece sampler with three foundations, one blush, and one concealer. This is worth $12.50 if you're going to buy it, but this set is definitely FREE.

And of course my freebies worth $4 each.

I'll give my review after I have tried them on. Still thinking if i'll purchase their Sandcastle collection especially now that they are running a promo. Let's see...
Nighty night...

2 comments:

purplesilke said...

i also ordered from edm. wow, it took that long for your items to be delivered? might be a prob with the PO. Which PO is it, by the way? I haven't received mine yet but I just ordered last week..

lai said...

Yeah. Im here in the UAE and they told me that it usually takes six weeks for the package to arrive. Siguro jan sa Pinas, mas mabilis. Pero sulit naman, kahit matagal ang shipment, pag nakita mo na ang loot mo, wow! 1 g pala ang sample sizes nila at $2.50 lang compared to Earthenglow na 1/8 tsp at $1.50.

Post a Comment