Feeds RSS

Thursday 16 July 2009

BRACELETS, BRACELETS, AND MORE BRACELETS

My compulsion for buying these crystal accessories has not stopped yet. These are my latest buys.

This bracelet is made of jade which has the following properties:

  • Atracts love.
  • Attracts money.
  • Strengthens mental faculties and assists in clear reasoning.
  • Guards against accidents and misfortune.
  • Helpful for kidney, heart and stomach complaints.
This one is a Sodalite bracelet. This stone is said to have the following properties:
  • Brings inner peace and harmony.
  • Stimulates endurance.
  • Harmonizes the inner being or the conscious and subconscious mind.
  • Helps with thyroid problems.
  • Helps in communications and gives confidence in speaking.
Small as it may seem, this is my bracelet and not my child's. I must admit I have really small wrists. Its properties includes:
  • Helpful to people having a hard time with forgiveness, and in dealing with letting go of bitterness and resentment especially in relationships.
  • Relieves stress.
  • Encourages strength.
  • Gives courage.
  • Helpful in starting new friendships.

This is my baby's green agate bracelet.

This one, oh, I forgot the name of this stone, but don't you just love the color?

Since I started wearing these stones, I must admit that it has been somehow working for me. I think I should buy more of those jade ones...

0 comments:

Post a Comment