Feeds RSS

Wednesday 27 May 2009

ON MY BABY'S AMETHYST BRACELET

Yesterday, I have purchased another amethyst bracelet for my baby. It was so cute and irresistable that I bought it immediately even if I only have like AED50 in my wallet. Of course when I got home, my daughter was so happy when she saw the bracelet (not me, hmp!) and put it on immediately. She really loved her bracelet so much that she even went to sleep with the bracelet on.
Of course, I surfed the net and look for details about the properties of amethyst.
  • It is used as a dream stone and to help insomnia.
  • It has been worn as protection from self-deception, as well as a protection against witchcraft.
  • The amethyst symbolizes piety, humility, sincerity and spiritual wisdom.
  • Amethyst is used for problems in the blood and in breathing problems.
  • Amethyst clusters, points or several tumbled Amethysts placed in a window that receives sun most of the day are very beneficial to use in healing and to heal negativity in the home.
  • Amethyst helps overcome fears and cravings.
  • It also helps relieve headaches.
Interesting. I just hope that these crystals really work.

2 comments:

Ida said...

i like the pretty purple color :) i hope it works! update us if it does? i want to get my daughter one too :)

lai said...

Sure sis, I will.

Post a Comment